GSES Tiny Homes & Sustainable Living Short Course
The GSES Tiny Homes & Sustainable Living is a 4 hour course that will give you essential knowledge of how to design and build a tiny home. The course content includes:
- The benefits of living in a tiny home
- Design considerations including location, budget, transporting and regulation requirements
- How to access utilities and services
- Construction materials and key factors to consider for each component
- Advice for transitioning to a tiny home
This course is for anyone that wants to learn the fundamentals of tiny homes and sustainable living. In particular, those who are exploring the notion of building or living in a tiny home, whether in a DIY setting or by a professional, will gain invaluable knowledge from this course.
Delivery is online comprising video content, theory, and short quizzes at the end of each topic. Tutor support is available if required.
This online course is self-paced. We estimate it may take approximately 4 hours to complete, however this can vary. Course access is valid for 12 months.
Please read the essential Course Information and Policies before purchasing this course.
Computer with reliable Internet connection