Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Stirling, United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Technical Operator for our Technical Control Centre.
Technical Operator - Technical Control Centre
- After an extensive training phase, you will be responsible for remote monitoring and control of the operational wind farms and solar plants using our operation management software
- Answering national and international service calls, record the issues involved, monitor the compliance with occupational safety and health requirements, and find appropriate solutions based on our work processes
- In cooperation with our project managers, ensuring the optimal operational conditions of wind and solar plants, analyse malfunctions and carry out error statistics
- Documenting the plant life history in detail and maintain our logbook WTSR & work control records
- Ensuring the compliance of BayWa r.e. quality standards, work procedures and improvement processes
- Monitoring weather at sites for safety of maintenance technicians.
- Communication with OEM wind centres, customers and other third parties
- Analysing data to diagnose and resolve issues
- Setting up and maintaining lone working arrangements
- Liaising with WTG maintenance contractors to maximise availability.
- Minimum HNC level in a technical discipline with knowledge and experience of control room operational practices
- Solid understanding of compliance with safe systems of work processes including Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR's) and the legislative requirements in the UK
- Strong interpersonal skills together with demonstrable understanding and experience of business safety, operational management requirements, process system development and implementation
- High level of customer and service orientation and a strong willingness to learn and develop
- Training in using computer and standard programs and ability to quickly familiarize with new tools and software systems
- Able to work under pressure and strong in multitasking
- Ability to solve problems systematically and have an analytical and structured way of working
- Team player with good communication skills on the phone with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to occasionally take over on-call duties is essential
- A high level of commitment and flexibility complete your personality. Please note, working hours will be 07:00 – 16:00 & 10:00 – 19:00 in rotation.
- Company pension allowance
- Supplemental health insurance
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.