Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh or Stirling / United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Technical Asset Manager for Wind.
Technical Asset Manager (Wind)
- Take overall ownership of several operational wind farms, supported by Wind Farm Managers and Junior member of the team, ensuring successful delivery of the BayWa r.e. contracted scope of services
- Customer Relations – Primary contact for site owners, managing all customer queries, ensuring they are dealt with promptly and to the highest standards
- Contract Management – management of all contracts and agreements associated with the sites, ensuring that all requirements and obligations are met and managing all breaches on behalf of the owners.
- Operations Management – Managing internal and external resources to plan works with production maximisation as the goal, helping to define and manage the annual OPEX budgets
- Technical Analysis – performing detailed technical analysis to determine factors and trends that impact production and asset life
- Contractor Management – measuring contractor performance, ensuring all obligations are met, defining and measuring KPI’s to ensure value to the customer
- Information Management – Ensuring all historical data and documentation is complete and available to the customer
- Reporting – create detailed customer reports on site performance and contractual compliance and giving recommendations to customers
- Procurement – lead or support the procurement process for appointing contractors for specific individual works and for new O&M arrangements
- Technical Advisory – Integration of BayWa r.e sites under construction into operations, due diligence and onboarding of new sites from successful tenders, advising customers on technical queries, recommending improvements and managing additional service p
- Education – Degree qualified in Engineering, Project Management or other relevant discipline; consideration will be given to those without but with significant experience in a similar role
- Experience – previous experience with managing the technical operations of onshore wind farms or similar technologies
- Industry Knowledge – understanding of wind turbine technology, wind farm operations, SCADA systems, wind farm balance of plant equipment and UK HSE legislation
- Contract Management – Proven track record with managing contracts; able to read, understand and enforce contracts effectively
- Analysis – attention to detail, able to manipulate and assess data to see patterns and trends
- Communication – customer orientated with the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate at all levels, both written and verbally
- Personality – Naturally well prepared and organised able to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet targets and deadlines
- IT Skills – highly proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages with excellent excel skills
- Drivers Licence – due to the natural of the role there is a requirement for a valid licence
- DESIRABLE: Valid IOSH or NEBOSH qualification; Specialist experience in the wind industry in the areas or mechanical or electrical engineering or environmental management; Ability to programme for data analysis
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.