Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Team Assistant (m/f/d).
Team Assistant (m/f/d)
- You support both the management and the team in day-to-day business
- You coordinate, organize and follow-up appointments, meetings and events
- You collaborate with the teams in the offices in Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and others
- You are responsible for the travel arrangements for our team and report expenses
- You are self-responsible for the organization of the entire office operation in Munich
- You undertake ongoing correspondence and presentations, as well as other general secretarial tasks
- You have successfully completed a Professional Training or an academic degree in Business Administration or Social Science
- You have at least 2 years of job experience as a Team Assistant
- You have organization skills, a networker profile, solution orientation and a team driven personality
- You master and use all MS Office products efficiently (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You own a high degree of self-motivation, self-driven way of working, discretion and loyalty
- You are fluent speaking and excellent written in German and English
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.