Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our technical team in Cambridgeshire and are currently looking for a Site Solar Technician.
Site Solar Technician
- Understand the company’s detailed obligations in respect of the Site/Lead Technician’s assigned sites, and ensure, monitor and report on compliance with those obligations.
- Be aware of HSE issues, report any on site issue to the Regional Manager and HSE Manager and implement necessary measures to improve HSE.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance works (including HV maintenance) for solar plants to ensure the successful ongoing operation of the plants.
- Take primary on-site responsibility for plant performance, work quality and site appearance (both electrical, landscaping, and other).
- Maintain regular contact with the Technical Operations Planner, Regional Manager and Area Supervisor to coordinate site works effectively, and seek guidance where required.
- Together with other Site Technicians, effectively resolve work tickets and report back any required information to the Project Manager, Technical Operations Planner or Regional Manager (or other seniors where required) in a professional, complete and time
- Liaise with internal and external parties such as in-house LV, HV and Ground maintenance teams, subcontractors and other third parties as required and directed.
- Professionally and diligently undertake all required training and development.
- Some experience working on ground mounted solar farms is desirable
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th edition
- Computer literate
- Can work under own initiative
- Team Player
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Attention to detail
- HV qualifications AP15 or OP40 or equivalent and provide a personal switching log
- Desirable: Qualifications or training in specific PV inverter technologies; Communications or networking qualifications; IOSH or NEBOSH
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.