Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes/ United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Senior Commercial Manager.
Senior Commercial Manager
- Are to ensure the profitable management of projects and contracts (wind O&M, solar PV O&M, asset management, HV, ad hoc work and services)
- Identifying opportunities to grow the business and improve the profitability with existing clients and partnerships, e.g. by identifying efficiencies or performance improvements
- Negotiating all commercial aspects with customers, subcontractors and supplier in tender processes
- Working closely with technical managers, procurement lead and the legal team in mitigating contractual risk
- Resolving commercial issues with clients and subcontractors
- Coaching employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Assessing commercial risks and developing mitigation measures
- Are to ensure that all commercial aspects, risks and impacts of a contract are clear to all internal parties
- Degree in a technical or commercial field
- Minimum of 7 years’ professional experience, of which at least 2 years in the UK large scale solar industry
- Extensive experience of service contracts and the underlying technical, commercial and legal provisions
- Commercial attitude and the ability to develop ideas on business opportunities can be materialised
- Proven negotiator and team player
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively manage a range of priorities
- Structured approach and methodical working style
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.