Driven by our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f).
Project Manager (m/f) – Madrid
- Ensures on-time execution of subsidy-free solar PV projects in Spain & Portugal from Ready To Build to Commercial Operations Date.
- Leads and coordinates a project team comprising of legal, technical, PPA, sales and financing members.
- Supports team to ‘structure’ subsidy-fee projects, i.e. secure PPA, PF financing, EPC contract, etc.
- Analyses and acquires Ready To Build projects (including DD, HoT negotiation and SPA closing).
- Secures internal investment approvals (including preparation and defence of investment proposals).
- Ensures compliance with internal processes and standards with other teams, especially EPC.
- Manages relationship with 3rd-party advisors, service providers and contractors.
- Manages relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. municipalities, Distribution Network Operator, Transmission System Operator, regional bodies).
- At least 5 years of experience in executing renewable energy projects in Spain and/or Portugal.
- Good understanding of bankable PPA, non-recourse financing, EPC, O&M and AM contracts.
- Deep knowledge of site-securing, interconnection and permitting processes of renewable projects.
- Profound understanding of financial modelling.
- Exceptional to-the-point communication skills.
- Superior team-coordination capabilities.
- Very responsive, ensures on-time delivery.
- University degree, MBA is a plus.
- Native in Spanish, fully fluent in English.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.