Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh and are currently looking for an Operations Project Manager for Wind.
Operations Project Manager for Wind
- Take ownership for a portfolio of wind farms and ensuring successful delivery of the BayWa Operations Management scope of services.
- Ensure that all OM works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope.
- First point of contact for clients on issues in the projects with responsibility for organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports.
- Participate in the adoption and integration of new projects into operations.
- Identification, selection and management of local companies to undertake works.
- Ensuring works are organised to maximise performance and safe operation of the plant.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out under the approved UK HSE system and/or in compliance with other industry rules and regulations including WTSR and CDM Regulations.
- Ensuring that all local requirements are arranged, e.g. site inductions and inspections, either through the coordination of a local site manager or personally.
- Assist with regulatory issues on behalf of the client, e.g. communication with local authorities.
- Participate in and verify routine HSQE and technical audits of wind sites assets and operations.
- Naturally well prepared and organized, able to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet targets and deadlines with a proven track record in Project Management.
- Demonstrable experience in the understanding and management of contracts.
- Knowledge of wind turbine operations
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on safety
- Customer-orientated with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively influence and negotiate at various levels.
- Excellent IT skills
- Due to the nature of the role there is a requirement for a valid driving license
- Desirable: Programming for the analysis of technical data Valid IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.