Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Operations Manager for Solar PV to join us.
Operations Manager Solar PV
- Ensuring – together with another Operations Manager – that all contractual obligations from the O&M contracts for several commercial PV portfolios are fulfilled.
- Responsible for the line management of a team consisting of several PV project managers (senior and junior level) in one location (Edinburgh or Milton Keynes) and with a defined customer portfolio.
- Responsible for day-to-day discussion with clients, subcontractors and other third parties.
- Support the Directors, the Head of Operations and the other senior managers in ensuring that the company operates in compliance with the BayWa r.e. operational guidelines (in particular HSEQ) and that it delivers excellent technical service quality to its
- Responsible for the implementation of all required processes, tools and systems.
- Responsible for planning and resourcing of new team members.
- Tailoring and ensuring effectiveness of onboarding and ongoing training processes for the PV staff (in close cooperation with another Operations Manager).
- Provide input on the technical scope of tenders and support in sales discussions with potential and existing clients.
- Cooperating with other departments within the wider group (UK and abroad) to constantly improve the delivery of BayWa r.e.’s services.
- Degree in a technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience, of which at least 2 years in the UK large scale solar industry.
- Extensive experience of service contracts and the underlying technical, commercial and legal provisions.
- Proven negotiator and team player.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively manage a range of priorities.
- Structured approach and methodical working style and ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team.
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook.
- Able to suggest improvements to existing processes and implement new processes.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.