Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Manager Internal Communications (m/f/d).
Manager Internal Communications (m/f/d)
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day content management of our internal channels (e.g. Newsletter, Intranet, Employee App, Sharepoint)
- Manage content creation; including copy for Intranet, video creation, podcasts and other on and offline content types
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic internal communications strategy and its further development
- Continuous optimization and proactive development of ideas for internal communication
- Work closely with central departments and businesses around the world to ensure a consistent internal communication message; helping to shape and share content and drive best practice
- Maintain our internal editorial plan and monitor our internal media activity on a regularly basis
- As part of the communications team, support wider PR and corporate communications initiatives
- At least three years of experience in internal communications and content delivery across multiple internal comms. channels on agency or corporate side; and working with senior management
- You know the challenges of ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach to internal comms. and can demonstrate how you’ve helped achieve this; ideally in a international environment
- Experienced in identifying and creating off and online content; you know how to spot a good story and bring it to life
- Experience of project management - working alongside service providers, other team members and colleagues across multiple international markets to ensure successful delivery of initiatives
- You have a quick grasp, bring a high degree of commitment and flexibility; working in a team but also under your own initiative
- Fluent English; German obligatory
- Experience with MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Sharepoint, content management systems required
- Experience within the energy or renewable sector advantageous
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.