Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager for Solar PV.
Junior Project Manager for Solar PV
- Use monitoring software to monitor the sites on a daily basis and organise appropriate responses to site and system issues which may arise from the monitoring platform
- Manage (open/close/update) fault tickets
- Communicate with customers and assist with delivering relevant information to customers when requested.
- Arrange scheduled preventative maintenance works and reactive inspections.
- Liaise with in-house LV and HV team and manage the work calendar, ensuring the teams are briefed in a concise, accurate manner
- Organise work with subcontractors and third parties.
- Log the teams on and of sites whilst assisting with other daily O&M requirements
- Implement good H&S best practices, including chasing RAMS, raising Work Orders and arranging Site Inductions
- Scan and file documents and site reports whilst producing contractual reports
- Support with the development of company processes.
- University degree, preferably in a technical or environmental discipline.
- Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi task effectively
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook.
- Driven and able to take initiative, utilising time efficiently in order to meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety.
- Logical thinker and clear communicator, with solid interpersonal and problem skills.
- Has the aptitude to identify methods for improving own activities and processes in use within the customer service team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT Packages such as Microsoft Office and GoogleDocs
- Experience of administration and procedures within a customer service supported role
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.