Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid, and are currently looking for a Finance Manager (m/f/d).
Finance Manager (m/f/d) – Madrid
- Overall responsible for controlling, planning, reporting, cash-management and financial compliance of the company and project SPVs
- Manages / coordinates external provider for book-keeping, profit & loss and balance sheet reporting
- Manages external advisors to complete financial year closing, auditing and tax filings
- Books incoming invoices, coordinates internal approvals and prepares bank payments
- Prepares, updates and reports financial budgets
- Compiles and e-files quarterly and annual tax declarations to Spanish authorities
- Controls project profitability with Project Team
- Reviews travel expenses and prepares settlements
- Manages relationship with central controlling & finance department and external banks
- Reports directly to Managing Director and functionally to Head of Segment Support Projects
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in controlling, finance or accounting positions
- Experience in renewable energy companies is plus
- International profile, substantial overseas exposure
- Accustomed to work in a high-demanding, fast-paced international organization
- Also comfortable working with a “start-up mentality”, i.e. can roll-up his/her sleeves and solve issues
- Exceptional to-the-point communication skills
- Superior team-coordination capabilities
- Delivers top-quality products on time
- Available for occasional travel within Europe
- University degree, MBA is a plus, native in Spanish, fully fluent in English
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.