Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer.
- Detailed design of electrical components of Utility PV systems
- Prepare detailed reports and calculations for electrical system designs
- Prepare permits and construction drawings
- Perform cable and equipment sizing calculations and generate single-line and poly-line electrical designs based on local/International Standards and practice
- Review PSS studies, HV engineering documents and Grid connection agreements
- Work closely with project management team on communicating issues during construction phase
- Support Engineering and Project Management team in other capacities as needed
- Able to travel upcountry and outside Thailand for project related works
- Electrical Engineering graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable University. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Male or female, Thai or other foreign nationalities.
- Professional electrical engineering license in Thailand is an advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience in construction or design of Solar plants, or at least 6 years’ experience in design of Power Plants
- Deep understanding of low, medium and high voltage systems including protection devices and relays
- AutoCAD skills are required. Skills in Cymcap, PSCAD, etc. is a plus
- Fluent English communication skills is mandatory, with required fluency in both oral and written English. Thai language is a plus for foreign applicants
- Able to act on own initiative and work responsibly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.