Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Corporate Secretary
- Preparing, circulating, and coordinating the execution of agendas, minutes, and relevant other documents for board of directors’ meetings, and shareholders’ meetings of the BayWa r.e. group across the APAC region;
- Ensuring that the directors’ / shareholders’ meetings conform to the relevant laws and regulations, the relevant company’s charter documents, and the internal policies and procedures of the BayWa r.e. group;
- Coordinating the execution of application documents for the incorporation of new companies;
- Coordinating the process(es) of any amendment applicable to the company, such as changes of registered address, new directors, changes of any registered particulars, etc.;
- Liaising with external service providers when necessary;
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, Law degree a plus.
- 3+ years of prior experience in company secretarial functions.
- Have good English skills (reading and writing). Good speaking and listening English skills a plus.
- Have good command of computer software (Microsoft Office, Internet).
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to work under deadline and pressure.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.