Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for Corporate Finance Manager
Corporate Finance Manager
- Working as part of the South East Asia Corporate Finance team in Bangkok. The team’s key area of responsibility is project sales and project financings. Renewable projects cover wind, solar and hydro and current markets include Malaysia, South Korea, Ta
- Supporting the project development team on new investments, including financial evaluation, legal and tax structuring, investment committee documentation preparation and contract negotiation.
- Leading the project sale transactions. Responsibility for the whole process including engaging with investors, preparing sales materials, data room and Q&A management, SPA negotiation, managing third party advisers and post completion close out.
- Leading project financing transactions. Responsibility for running tender and selection processes, due diligence and facility agreement negotiation.
- Managing new and existing relationships with both debt funders and long-term institutional equity investors for the SEA region.
- Financial modelling and project valuations.
- Commercial and structuring support to the project teams both in terms of equity, debt and tax considerations.
- The Corporate Finance team is part of the wider APAC team and also works closely with the Corporate Finance team in Munich, the head office.
- Degree in relevant field such as business administration, economics, banking or industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years of transaction orientated professional experience. Ideally this includes both M&A, structuring and project financing. Experience in international advisory, investment bank, accountant or in-house M&A are desirable.
- Professional knowledge and ability to understand the complexity of project business, ideally in the renewable energies field.
- Competence in conducting negotiations with outstanding communication skills. Both customer focused and able to work in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Excellent applied Excel skills and competent financial modeler.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a small dynamic team setting.
- Hands-on and able to work independently.
- Ability to work in a structured and solution-oriented way.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.