Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Vietnam, and are currently looking for a Business Development Manager. This role can be based out of our Bangkok headquarters or can work from Vietnam. However, it is expected that the candidate will spend most of his/her time in Vietnam.
Business Development Manager - Vietnam
- Monitor and assess renewable energy policy in Vietnam
- Represent BayWa in the market, introducing our range of partnering options, project services and product lines Marketing BayWa as a world leading company, building brand and product awareness
- Regularly meeting and following up discussions with select industry players and partners (relationship management)
- Recommending new business leads/strategies for managing market/project risk & leading diligence activities
- Identification of new project investment opportunities, presenting BayWa value proposition to potential partners
- Understanding potential partner requirements and drafting/agreeing key terms of partnership agreements
- Monitoring key economic drivers for each opportunity, managing internal resources to prepare bids and submit offers for the supply of solar equipment and/or wind/solar projects
- Working closely with local and national government to fully understand and map wind energy development plans
- Compiling and managing a comprehensive database of proposed wind and solar projects in Vietnam
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a business development relevant field from an accredited university
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role in the renewable energy industry preferred, but not a must and each candidate shall be considered on merit
- Good understanding of the energy market and key players in Vietnam, as well as the policy outlook
- Pro-active, disciplined and strategic with the desire to challenge oneself to achieve excellent results
- Good negotiation & relationship building skills, able to build and maintain rapport internally and externally
- Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese (both oral and written), other ASEAN languages a distinct advantage
- Strong demonstratable prioritizing and time management skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment alongside people with different backgrounds
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to facilitate business and project needs
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.