Parent company BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH
The one sure thing in an ever-changing world
The future belongs to renewables, even though the energy market itself is subject to constant change. We are by your side as a responsible and reliable partner to help you plan effectively – now and in the future.
We provide you with advice and support regarding innovative, tailor-made solutions based around solar energy, wind power and bioenergy. In this way we help to make the generation of energy profitable for you – over the long term.
Since our formation in 2009, we have developed into one of the most well-respected project developers and system suppliers of PV plants. We also offer additional forms of support to our customers by providing consultation and system management services.
We specialize in a wide range of renewable technologies, and our activities extend across many countries.
Currently, our operations are targeted on Germany, Europe, North America, Southeast Asia, Japan and Australia. Working in partnership with our customers, we have already brought 1,700 MW online. Today, we are one of Europe's leading suppliers in this sector. Our ambition is to promote an increase in the utilization of renewables at a global level.
We are fortunately placed as the size of our company, our global network of sales outlets and financial backing of BayWa AG, together with our extensive expertise in each of our business sectors, put us in a good position to achieve our ambitious aims.
- Established February 2009
- Employees 1,400 (as of April 2018)
- Turnover € 1.3 billion (2017)
- Sites Our head office is loacted in Germany. Find out more about our worldwide locations in 19 countries.
- Areas of activity Wind power, solar energy, bioenergy
Products and Services:
- Project development & implementation: Project development, turnkey installation, project finance
- Photovoltaic trade: Photovoltaic components, installation systems, storage systems and accessories
- Support: Technical and commercial operations management, rotor optimization and maintenance
- Services: Technical consultation and due diligence, engineering, trading in biomethane, raw material management
BayWa AG - a solid foundation
BayWa AG ranks among the world's leading trading companies and service providers in its core segments of agriculture, energy and construction. The group currently employs about 17,500. Turnover in 2017 came to €16.1 billion. BayWa AG is a listed trading company operating on an international platform.› more